It’s all about context…
Or, as I call it, the best damned looking game ever made.
So Black Desert launched a couple of days ago for the biggest spenders. The Conqueror’s pre-order pack, which cost a whopping €100, launched for head-start access on 28th February (Sunday).
Well 6.2.3 went live this week, and with it several things of note:
- Cataclysm Timewalking dungeons.
- One additional dungeon for Timewalking during TBC and Wrath events.
- Valor Points, for…
- MoP-style 2/2 item upgrades boosting items in item level by 5 per upgrade at a cost of 250VP per upgrade.
- Grove Warden Moose* & Infinite Dragon Mounts (Heroic Archi & Timewalking bosses respectively).
- Mythic HFC is now Cross Realm.
- Mythic 5 mans now have item levels of 685 to 725.
- Tanaan Baleful token drops can create items that range in item level anywhere between 655 and 695.
- Felblight drops have been increased from gathering professions by about 20%.
- 4-15% damage buffs for DKs, Druids, Paladins, Shamans and Warriors.
- PvP season 3.
One little oddity I noticed:
- Mirror of the Blademaster now summon magical blades as guardians, instead of mirror images of the caster.
This is probably a log issue, as the mirror images used to be targetable and carried the caster’s name.